Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
The Honda Passport was an absolute swing and a miss. They had a chance to break from the bland exterior and interior styling and amenities.

It is just a shortened and 'taller' Pilot with extra black plastic. The Passport and Pilot interior is a joke. The seats are short, the layout isn't user-friendly and who wants armrests? Does the Pilot have 360 camera yet? I may have missed it on the 19's but it wasn't there for a while.

The Pilot and the MDX need a refresh coming soon. MDX more so but the Pilot just seems severely dated already, and that's what happened in the early 2000's with the Pilot. It became real dated, real fast.

The Pilot interior is great, layout is 100% user friendly and I love the drivers seat center armrest

·
Registered
441 Posts
It won't last long. The CR-V ditched it . A lot of SUV's are ditching armrests for center consoles. Especially a larger SUV and at a higher price point, armrests cheapen it. The seatbacks are way too short for a 3 row suv. They are comfortable but even my wife's shoulders went past the top.

I remember when I was laughed at on the Pilot forums for passing on the Pilot for not having a volume knob in 2018. I said a lot of people want it and the Pilot interface is too laggy to not have one. Was told consumers don't make purchase decisions on a volume knob. Then look what 2019 brought. MDX sales are steadily declining and January for the Pilot was one of the lowest sales month in the last 5 years.
Glad to hear you like the MDX, the 2019 Pilot has a volume control knob....not sure why your so concerned about the Pilot since you don't own one

·
Registered
441 Posts
As a prospective buyer of a 3rd row am I to blindly just purchase without research? Your reply is pretty typical. Didn't care to read, replied with just because I don't own I can't critique. About par for the course here and on piloteers.
Your doing your research for a 3rd row SUV at a funny place, the CR-V doesn't have one

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.