Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a CRV RD1. It used to have its rear wheels lean inwards. My mechanic adjusted some bolts in the arms that hook the wheel to the axle and the wheels aligned upright. But now the problem has occurred again, and my Mechanic unfortunately passed away. Does anyone know which bolts this could be please? Much appreciate any idea!

·
Registered
20 Posts
If your wheels are leaning in at the top this means the camber needs adjusted. Any shop that does wheel alignment should be able to correct this. Generally there should be a notched bolt (camber adjustment bolt) on either side. I'm not exactly sure where it's located on the CRV, but again, any shop that does alignment should be able to tackle this fairly easily.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Another theory is that you have something HEAVY in the back... if you cannot find a large anvil, a bowling ball collection or the like, perhaps it is a missing Micro Black Hole!

If you find one contact CERN immediately!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If your wheels are leaning in at the top this means the camber needs adjusted. Any shop that does wheel alignment should be able to correct this. Generally there should be a notched bolt (camber adjustment bolt) on either side. I'm not exactly sure where it's located on the CRV, but again, any shop that does alignment should be able to tackle this fairly easily.
Thanks Sam

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a 2011 Honda CRV and noticed that my rear wheels were also starting to tilt inward at the top. I went online and found a KSP Suspension Camber Arms Kit on Amazon for $65. My understanding is that the original ones (at least on my year CRV) are not adjustable. You can also go to Youtube and view videos on the procedure if you are going to do it yourself. I have not installed my set yet because the tilt is not that bad yet. Will update you when after I install mine in the spring. I hope this helps you get started.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts