Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 23 of 23 Posts
It sure seems like this could be a common trend on the 5th gen CRV. I was looking at top 5 issues for previous gen ( 3rd and 4th) CRVs and the BCM wasn't mentioned. Guess what was? Yep, the a/c compressor!

Of course hindsight is 20-20 but an extended warranty pays-off for those planning to own a 5th gen CRV beyond the standard 36k mile/3 year warranty. Unfortunately nothing helps with back ordered parts.

Hello

I have two days with the vehicle activating the alarm alone, when I try to deactivate the smart key it does not work and I have to open the door with the manual key, the dashboard is on as if they tried to start the vehicle, in the end the battery discharges for time How long does the board last, I don't know if any of you have a similar case
my car has a similar case, please how did you solve the problem, thanks

@Robert1009 - Please read the Site Rules around bumping old threads and spamming the forum with the same queries. :mad:

We get you have issues, but things wont get answered any faster by spamming.

You have a relevant thread already. Use it. :rolleyes:

Old threads dredge up old results, often where members have vanished. And for new members who search the same topics as you, they get older results. So please stop it.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.