Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Joeeew,

Just send a PM (Private message) to TMAC.

He might have some left to send to you for free. I just got mine yesterday and will take pictures as soon as the weather gets a bit better here.

Just look at the top of this site under Site/Forum Announcements and all the info is there!

http://www.crvownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3139#post3139

·
Registered
582 Posts
We still have some left for free. As you know, this site is still new and growing. We need your help in promoting the site and spreading word. Please tell other owners in your area about us or even spread news to those you know online.

We continue to grow and become more active and I appreciate your help!

Don't forget, we also manage the #1 Element and Ridgeline sites on the web as well!

Have a great holiday weekend!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Only 2 people with pics. Come on guys lets post up some good pics showing the creativity and support for the forum that way maybe more CRV owners in your areas will see and join too.

Chris

·
Registered
47 Posts
I posted mine in the gallery section, but here it is again....Since this is the official thread...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey...No problem here! No harm, no foul!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
55 Posts
Here's a few pictures of my baby

·
Registered
55 Posts
I think he may have run out of the free stickers. I noticed that the thread no longer exists in the Site/Forum Announcements. T Mac did go out of his way to produce and mail out the free stickers on his dime to the lucky ones fortunate enough to receive them (myself included :D ). All he asked in return was to post pictures on this site.

I do recall T Mac posting that he was going to have the stickers for sale. I can't see them costing all that much and it'll be well worth it to help maintain this awesome site and to spread the word about it to to fellow V owners! I'll be sure to buy a couple more!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.