Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
I'm looking for a smaller bug shield for the hood. Have an aftermarket on my older CR-V that I like better, not as long and obtrusive looking as OEM.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm looking for a smaller bug shield for the hood. Have an aftermarket on my older CR-V that I like better, not as long and obtrusive looking as OEM.
they have and its much cheaper than the OEM, but i dont think if it really fit on 2017 CRV, but according to their site it fit's on 2017
Screenshot (4).jpg

·
Registered
679 Posts
If they don't have the energy to display the car you're "Id"ing i wouldn't trust that they'll put the energy into every detail of our "custom" fit.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Agreed; it would be nice to see a picture of the product on the car in question... maybe not a great studio shot, but at least a snapshot. A picture of a 'vette and a Tundra is not telling me anything about what it's going to look like on a CR-V.

·
Registered
20 Posts
If anyone has purchased a front end mask made for the 2017 CRV, and it actually fits, please let me know where you got it. Likewise, if anyone has any pics please post them up too;):)

I will be traveling down interstate 95 and we all know how the rocks fly !! Especially when your going 80mph all day.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Yeah, that's what I thought. I ordered one today and immediately cancelled after realizing they're listing the 2012-2016 as a 2017

1 - 13 of 13 Posts