Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ya'all have got to be kidding me!! No one on here has ever done a cv shaft service?I am trying to save myself some money right now by not buying the complete socket set....hence the ?? of the cv axle socket size.

·
Premium Member
3,660 Posts
Ya'all have got to be kidding me!! No one on here has ever done a cv shaft service?I am trying to save myself some money right now by not buying the complete socket set....hence the ?? of the cv axle socket size.
Some time you have to wait to get an answer. It hasn't even been 24 hours since you asked.

I don't know the size off hand but 36MM sounds familiar. If you need to know in a hurry you can pop off a wheel and measure the axle nut.

·
Registered
18 Posts
36mm

Some time you have to wait to get an answer. It hasn't even been 24 hours since you asked.

I don't know the size off hand but 36MM sounds familiar. If you need to know in a hurry you can pop off a wheel and measure the axle nut.

CONFIRMED : 2006 CRV - hub nuts are 36mm ( I guess all CrV's are the same nut size)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.