2016 CVT fluid change not going good.
I thought there would be good info on YouTube or forums but they are all missing something
what I did piecing the accord videos with the CRV ones is as follows
1) Loosened up small oil check bolt. Alot came out , mine has never been changed. I’m thinking it was overfilled from factory.
2) Removed drain plug
3) cleaned drain plug
4) installed drain plug with new crush gasket
5) put 4 qts fluid in fill port
6) shifted through all the gears 5 seconds each one
7) used the last quart , almost off of it
8) opened up oil check bolt and some oil comes out initially but then stops immediately
Seems like it needs more cuz the fluid level doesn’t continually run out, I’m I missing anything?