Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are using a Dash Cam, what model do you have?

I recently purchased a Kdlinks R100 after much research. I wanted a low profile one that was dual channel (front/rear cams), which basically cutout half of the dash cams out there.

I've been real happy with it so far and the company has better than excellent customer service. This one is built into a rearview mirror, that straps onto your existing mirror with rubber straps, thus replacing your mirror without having to take anything apart. It has a screen built into the left side of the mirror. You use that to position the mirror/camera and playback any video. You can have the screen time out and fades away, leaving you with a regular rearview mirror that has an antiglare sheen built into it. You can still see the lens from outside, but since its part of the mirror, it helps to hide it and makes it look like part of the car. I figured less chance of someone walking by and seeing a dash cam suction cupped to the wind shield. Don't want to encourage a break in.

I've already ordered two more for my other vehicles. I have nothing to do with the company, just a happy customer and thought I would pass this info on to anyone who wants a dash cam that looks like part of the car.

·
Registered
380 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts