Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry If this has been talked about before. I did search using the search on this site but couldn't find anything. The dashboard is acting up. First, the dash acted like what is in the video attached if this site allows it, (everything blinks) now its acting really weird like what is in the first pic Then it started blinking again like what is in the 2nd pic. Any help with this is appreciated. Thx

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
There is no video, so it's hard to tell what you're referring to. Is this the information display between the tach and speedometer?

The information display on my 07 started blinking randomly about four years ago. It can be an annoyance, but has never gotten worse, so I'm not going to pay $800 to have it replaced, unless it goes out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is no video, so it's hard to tell what you're referring to. Is this the information display between the tach and speedometer?

The information display on my 07 started blinking randomly about four years ago. It can be an annoyance, but has never gotten worse, so I'm not going to pay $800 to have it replaced, unless it goes out.
Yes this is the display between the tach and speedometer . Sorry the video wouldnt post.
I would think by now I could just goto a junk yard and get one much cheaper than at the dealer. Its seems pretty easy to change but I could be wrong about that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts