Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CRV - 2015-------My daytime running lights suddenly go on and off on their own. Switch is in AUTO position. Any clues what to look for? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
I thought daytime running lights were always on when driving in the US.. night and day. Something the driver has no control over... because they are required by law.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I believe that you are right. The only sensitivity adjustment is for the lights to come on full brightness when it begins to get dark.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
I believe that you are right. The only sensitivity adjustment is for the lights to come on full brightness when it begins to get dark.
So it sounds like you have an intermittent connection of some sort.

Simple things first... look up what fuse in the fuse box is for the daytime running lights and make sure it is fully seated and making proper contact in the fuse box. :)

After that.... move on to the circuit that actually controls the lights and perhaps connecting wires.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry guys but I might be losing my mind,,,after 4 years I thought that the indicator lights on the dash were on during daylight. I was looking for dimmer headlights for my DRL!! Couldn't see that the LED DRL in the bright sun were on. Problem solved without having to do anything!!!!

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Sorry guys but I might be losing my mind,,,after 4 years I thought that the indicator lights on the dash were on during daylight. I was looking for dimmer headlights for my DRL!! Couldn't see that the LED DRL in the bright sun were on. Problem solved without having to do anything!!!!
:ROFLMAO: the easiest of issues to resolve then.. simply press the reboot button on the side of your head. :p

Been there, done that. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts