Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently own a 2018 CR-V Touring
Please consider the following suggestions for future CR-V's.

One:
illuminate the gear selection.
If I'm in drive illuminate "D"
If I'm in park, illuminate "P".
I think you get the idea.
You can certainly continue to show the current gear selection on the divers information display, but it's just plain weird that the gear selector on the console doesn't light up.

Two:
Move the outside temperature from the driver information display to the top of the Audio system screen.
Or allow a user to add the outside temp to the top of the Audio system screen via an optional setting.
In this way, all temperatures, interior driver, interior passenger and outside, will be in one place.

Three:
If the vehicle has Navigation (Maps), move the speed limit icon, to the drivers information display. (Near the digital speedometer speed read out would be ideal.)
It would be nice to see the posted speed limit without having to have the Maps app active and following a route.
Or, at least, allow me to add the speed limit icon to the speedometer display via an optional setting.

Four:
Modify the front windshield wiper controls stick so that (just like the rear wiper controls) one can determine how the front wipers are current set by simply looking at the stick.
A white mark or something (similar to how the rear wipers are set up) would be nice.

Five:
Add upper hooks of some kind in the rear cargo are so that an envelope type cargo net can be installed without drilling holes or attaching glue on hooks of some kind.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Dear Honda, If a wheel mount stud got broken off if there were room for a hole in the area behind where the studs are mounted so that when the broken stud was aligned with the hole it could be punched or pressed out, and then a new one could be installed, it would make owning a Honda cheaper for the customer, cut down on dealer cost, and be easy to repair.

·
Floatin' Pizza Slices
4,652 Posts
I currently own a 2018 CR-V Touring
Please consider the following suggestions for future CR-V's.

One:
illuminate the gear selection.
If I'm in drive illuminate "D"
If I'm in park, illuminate "P".
I think you get the idea.
You can certainly continue to show the current gear selection on the divers information display, but it's just plain weird that the gear selector on the console doesn't light up.

Two:
Move the outside temperature from the driver information display to the top of the Audio system screen.
Or allow a user to add the outside temp to the top of the Audio system screen via an optional setting.
In this way, all temperatures, interior driver, interior passenger and outside, will be in one place.

Three:
If the vehicle has Navigation (Maps), move the speed limit icon, to the drivers information display. (Near the digital speedometer speed read out would be ideal.)
It would be nice to see the posted speed limit without having to have the Maps app active and following a route.
Or, at least, allow me to add the speed limit icon to the speedometer display via an optional setting.

Four:
Modify the front windshield wiper controls stick so that (just like the rear wiper controls) one can determine how the front wipers are current set by simply looking at the stick.
A white mark or something (similar to how the rear wipers are set up) would be nice.

Five:
Add upper hooks of some kind in the rear cargo are so that an envelope type cargo net can be installed without drilling holes or attaching glue on hooks of some kind.
On the top line EX models for the UK:

1 - Our gear selection is illuminated
2 - Temp is shown on infotainment screen (will double check to confirm later today)
3 - Yep, we get the speed limit icon next to the speedo
4 - N/A
5 - I have a cargo net, so no issues with loads moving back there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts