Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had emailed my dealer with the questions:

"Any new news re: when the 2017 Honda CRVs will arrive at your dealership?
Or pricing info date?"

His reply:
We are told the official release date for the 2017 Honda CRV is December 21st.
We will have to wait and see if we have vehicles to show that day. I will keep you posted.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I hope he is wrong, we will hopefully be told our 2007 is a total loss on Monday. 3 weeks before official release date is a long time to wait. We're also only in Memphis, a decently large city but there are a lot that are larger. It might be a bit before one we want pops up on a lot.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Today, I purchased a new 2017 CR-V 1.5T 2WD EX-L NAV Sandstrom M. to have my wife drive it to Florida as I follow in a Honda Odyssey to take as much stuff to our new house in The Villages from Ohio. Will let you know more after the long trip as to how the new 2017 CR-V behaves. I had to register on the site as a 2016 owner as the 2017 option is not there yet.

·
Registered
2017, Touring, 1.5 Litre Turbo, White Diamond with Black Leather Interior
481 Posts
Today, I purchased a new 2017 CR-V 1.5T 2WD EX-L NAV Sandstrom M. to have my wife drive it to Florida as I follow in a Honda Odyssey to take as much stuff to our new house in The Villages from Ohio. Will let you know more after the long trip as to how the new 2017 CR-V behaves. I had to register on the site as a 2016 owner as the 2017 option is not there yet.
Congratulations- Post some pictures

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.