Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

Who will be December's CRV of the Month winner?

• craig baconator

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • patruns

• Brian 2019 CRV Touring

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Michal99rd1

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • baby monkey

• jbolen

• patf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hondaforlife420

• eugeney

• cempolat.uk

• flintluck

• crv2007indo

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Deksinjo

• rider81

• sa2audio

• Jack.wierz

• jpgchillin

• hackney

• cmdr karos

Votes: 3 15.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The December CR-V of the Month contest is live. PLEASE read carefully below.

THIS MONTH'S THEME:
Post your favorite pic from 2021 of your CR-V. ONLY submit one pic. If you wish to include why its your favorite pic, all the better.

The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

All questions and comment can be posted Here

Congrats to the November CRV of the Month winner, @Mhackler!

Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle

·
Administrator
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)

·
Registered
505 Posts
This may not be the best photo, but it’s my favourite. After doing the timing belt and some interior “reupholstering”, I also painted the valve cover and lime green stripes on the hood to match. Since I had the hood off I washed it in the backyard. I thought “you know you’re nuts when you’re washing your car in the backyard one piece at a time.” Now when I open my hood it’s very satisfying how clean it is when I look up.

Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Automotive tire Bumper

·
Registered
3 Posts
lots of details behind my crv won’t get into it too much but it’s jdm swapped high comp b20b lifted 1.5” and 2.5” rear, truhart upper control arms, Alcoa ranger 15” rims with 215/75/15 a/t tires, jdm accord fog lights, roof rack has low profile 32”? Light bar, oem hatch spoiler, oem nerf bars and 2” trailer hitch for my dirt bike trailer for next summer.
Wheel Tire Sky Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
84 Posts
I had taken a number of attempts at good photos (of my new 2021 EX) in November since we had decent fall foliage. However, I never had the occasion to capture quite the right photo with a combination of lighting and a background including something cool and Michigan fall glory.

So, if we're going to include all of 2021 and limit to just one photo, here ya go. I did cheat a bit, as it's one photo but two CR-Vs. I'll call it "Passing the Baton," because this shows my 2001 LX 4wd automatic alongside my 2021 EX 1.5T AWD. January and February 2021 were a couple months that made me fall in love with the 2001, as it got me safely through the somewhat difficult conditions of a tough West Virginia winter with over 210k miles. Unfortunately, we ran into some trouble with the engine in the spring and summer, and I brought the beautiful 2021 home some time in August. I'm still hoping I can find a mechanic to breathe life into the 2001, but for now it's collecting dust while the 2021 is shouldering the load.

Twenty years between them, and Honda is still king of the small SUV category.

Car Automotive parking light Wheel Land vehicle Tire

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
New guy here, just bought my honda crv 2007.. i guess the previous owner never ever waxed or polished it so the paint was not in good shape, it was looked like faded. So i took the challenge to do compound and polish and wax all by myself, but the problem is my buffer is broken 😅. So i literally spent almost 5 hours doing it by hand and wow in the end all was worth it!
Automotive parking light Car Automotive tail & brake light Automotive side marker light Vehicle

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Land vehicle Automotive parking light

1998 crv lx manual. On coils with camber kit, straight piped from head. New rims, tires, cntrl arms, tinted, 100% factory interior and EVERYTHING WORKS PERFECT. Absolutely love this car, which is saying a lot because I'm only 18 and my first whip was a 2002 Subaru wrx. But I actually feel safe behind the wheel of my honda. Lovely machine.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.