Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post. I'm a 4 time Toyota owner the past 16 years and just traded to buy my first Honda, a 2010 CR-V EX-L. Before it even had 100 miles on it the driver window started making a noise as it was on it's way back up about 4-5" from the top. I did a lot of research before opting to buy this car and though I realize things happen, I'm hoping this is not a sign of things to come. Please tell me this car will prove to be a good decision on my part!
Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
This is my first post. I'm a 4 time Toyota owner the past 16 years and just traded to buy my first Honda, a 2010 CR-V EX-L. Before it even had 100 miles on it the driver window started making a noise as it was on it's way back up about 4-5" from the top. I did a lot of research before opting to buy this car and though I realize things happen, I'm hoping this is not a sign of things to come. Please tell me this car will prove to be a good decision on my part!
Thanks!!
Sorry you are having a problem. Being a Toyota owner for the past 16 years I'm sure you can empathize with all the problems they are also having. There aren't any mass produced vehicles that aren't free of 100% defects, take your car to the dealer and let them fix it...:)

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Take it back to the dealer, it may not even be the regulator making the noise. I see lots of things that cause a noise, such as the window molding or the molding on the door liner itself is curling in and out on the window.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Window Regulator

The dealer has already looked at the problem, says it's the regulator not window molding as we first thought. Have appt. to replace it Friday.
And yep, we also have an '07 Tundra in the household though have had no issues with accelerator. We're waiting to see what Toyota is going to do next.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts