Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2017 CR-V EX-L w/ NAV
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been using my CarPlay more with Apple Music. If I start the car first, then connect my phone it does ok. However, if I turn off vehicle with phone still plugged in when I turn car back on it can't seem to find it, even though it sometimes continues to play the last song. If I unplug and reconnect the phone it will find it but sometimes the screen is still black and I have to go to Home, then Audio to get display back. Very annoying if you are just running in somewhere for a few moments to have to do this every time. And yes it is an official Apple cord and iphone 7 is up to date on latest software.
It wasn't always like this but seems to be a normal occurrence now. ANY HELP OR ADVICE?

·
Registered
86 Posts
I leave an iphone 6s plugged in. After the last OS update I noticed some connection problems. In fact I changed the wire 3 times trying to figure it out. Ontop of that now I find the phone dead in the morning, which never used to happen. I like using Apple maps in the 3 window view but I hope it gets fixed soon.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
Not sure what year you have, but this has been a constant issue on my 2017 Touring. I've had everything from an iPhone 5S, iPhone 7+ and now an iPhone 8+. I do every iOS upgrade as it becomes available and nothing has ever fixed this issue. It's pretty annoying.

·
Registered
2017 CR-V EX-L w/ NAV
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a 2017 EX-L w/ Nav. Yes off and on problem since inception but it seems to be worse now. Requires multiple plug ins to phone to get it working. This is high tech???

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.