Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I am a recent proud owner of a 2008 white cr-v ex-l! I got it for $15800 with 70k miles on it... Was just wondering if this was a good deal? I has some minor accessories on it and bnew tires... theyr very loud and bulky though.

Thanks,

Niko

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
You don"t say if AWD or not, sounds like a decent price if it is. I have seen 07's with similar or slightly higher miles in the same range.

·
Registered
236 Posts
And if you paid too much, what will you do about it? If you think you got a good deal, be satisfied and stop second guessing. Don't make yourself crazy over something that's done and gone.

·
Registered
522 Posts
And if you paid too much, what will you do about it? If you think you got a good deal, be satisfied and stop second guessing. Don't make yourself crazy over something that's done and gone.
Exactly. Well said.

Oh by the way, kapitanemo, you got a great deal. Sorry, I meant to say you got screwed. I other words, you paid too much. Wait. That was a bargain. On the other hand........................

Enjoy you new vehicle.

·
Registered
70 Posts
This. Just bought a brand new Rav4 and while I know I probably could have gotten another 500-700 off, I told myself going into it that I wouldn't get bent up over a few hundred dollars. It's best to just enjoy what you have and don't worry about every couple hundred you *could* have saved...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts