Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted several months ago about wanting to do some serious mods (wheels, lowering, body mods, etc) to my Gen 3. The birth of my daughter 3 weeks ago as made me really think about things differently. Now, instead of focusing on the CRV as an object to mod, I see it more as a means to get us to places to make lasting family memories. We like to hike and be outdoors, and plan to start camping when she's big enough, so I've decided to use the CRV as more of a "get us there" machine.

Today, I added crossbars and a Yakima Load Warrior to help carry our gear for these trips. I have other mods in mind also, in the form of a lift kit, more aggressive tires, and a bull bar with fog lights. This will now be my Urban Assault Vehicle. Sorry for the less than desirable phone pics.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congrats on the new baby (and the new V)!

Great pixs, the rack looks awesome. Congrats on your new baby girl... may you and your family have many happy memories in your V!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, sir! Looking forward to seeing new places and watching my daughter's eyes light up when she has new discoveries.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts