Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 2018 EX-L a few weeks ago. When I plug the phone into the 1.5A USB port it loads up right away and I am connected. Problem is the slightest movement of the cable causes it to disconnect. I went to the Verizon store and they said the problem was probably the USB cable and sold me another one however the problem still persists. Does anyone else have this problem of maintaining the phone connection?

·
Registered
32 Posts
The same thing was happening to me and I changed the cable no joy. it turned out to be my phone, it charged fine but maybe a data pin was loose or dust in the socket. maybe try compressed air. or wait for the S10

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The same thing was happening to me and I changed the cable no joy. it turned out to be my phone, it charged fine but maybe a data pin was loose or dust in the socket. maybe try compressed air. or wait for the S10
Thanks for the tip on using compressed air. Will try that. Today I placed the phone in the cup holder and padded it with a sponge. Went for a drive and did not lose the connection. Had Google Maps working and listened to Google Play. Life is good:applause:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts