Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else experienced an issue with the 2017 Honda CR-V where the center console display for the Climate control system, audio, apple carplay/android auto, etc. starts cycling through daytime, night time, and off settings. This has happened to me a handful of times now and most often when I've been on a trip on the highway in the morning. I have tried turning the headlight switch to On and to off from the Auto setting. Our salesman suggested doing that but it didn't help. It just kept looping through all the settings until I stopped and turned the car off. The next time it happened, we covered what I think might be the sensor on the dashboard near the windshield and that seemed to help. It just made the display think it was night time. Not sure if that actually helped or if it was just a coincidence.

I would think this might be an issue with the sensor which tells the car that it is day or night. Unfortunately, the dealership has not been able to recreate this issue so they can't 'fix' it.

Anyone else seen this issue or have any suggestions?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts