Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
When I turn the knob on the front dash window to dim the display the settings are binary, either very dim or very bright. Is there no way to set it in between?
i noticed the Driver information interface display and center display brightness is working based on Headlight , yesterday at night i turn off the headlight and the display was went from dim to very bright then changed the headlight to Auto brightness dimmed automatically because headlight was on.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i noticed the Driver information interface display and center display brightness is working based on Headlight , yesterday at night i turn off the headlight and the display was went from dim to very bright then changed the headlight to Auto brightness dimmed automatically because headlight was on.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yeah, I was so confused for the first few months. I thought the twisting stem didn't change brightness like on my Mom's Civic since I only tried it in the day when the headlights were off. Only months later did I think to myself that it might be tied to having the headlights on since night time is the only time you would lower the brightness.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts