Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The display screen goes black, and then starts flashing the dimming control screen and beeping. Restarting the car solves the problem. Whats up with this?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a similar issue. I get a flare of brightness and then dimming on my display. The driver display temp actually goes blank or shows --. When this happens, my AC goes out. Does anyone have any insight into this? My CR-V is 2011

Cheers,

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 2018 CRV and this has happened to me twice, the display screen shows the dim screen dial and then goes blank, after a few minutes it comes back on. This has happened to me 3 times and wonder if this is a universal issue.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
I have a 2018 CRV and this has happened to me twice, the display screen shows the dim screen dial and then goes blank, after a few minutes it comes back on. This has happened to me 3 times and wonder if this is a universal issue.
Not universal by any means. That said.. a good number of forum members have reported the issue at least once... some have a persistent issue which requires the dealer to diagnose and repair.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts