Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a 2016 a few days ago. Now the display is unreadable- indicator lights and screen for backup camera, whether I am in full sun or not. Wasn't an issue the first couple days. The manual doesn't help. Went through the menu on the steering wheeling to see if I can brighten them. No luck.
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Do you have you lights on? That will make you display dim. If I remember correctly there is a little "knob" on your speedometer cluster that will allow you to adjust you brightness. I honestly can't remember if it's the CRV or my Civic, but I figured I throw that out there.

·
Registered
548 Posts
The dash panel has to be in darkness i.e. dark outside or inside your garage before the dimmer - brightness knob will work.

Another piece of helpful information missing from the Owners Manual.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought a CR-V ES Honda and I have a problem after going back the back camera is activated and it looks very good but after putting the transmission to the drive my display go dark with some blank points.
I activate may time the transmission and the display come back . is an intermottant problem can some body tell me if it's normal or have I to return to the concessionaire .
Thanks

·
Registered
98 Posts
Are you referring to the audio system display? Does your display look like the picture? There is a button to adjust brightness. The button is the one that has 2 little symbols on it, one looks like the sun with rays, the other looks like a crescent moon.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,191 Posts
Getting the display just right day and night isn't easy. Washing out in bright sunlight happens if too dim.

You might want to ask carbuff to move this to the right section.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts