Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,662 Posts
Depends on how many miles are on it, I'd say. If nothing else is needed, you could probably get by okay without it, though I'd watch tire wear closely. It might be worth it in that regard anyway. If you need other parts, though, such as suspension joints, etc., then definitely.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
if you put in new struts then YES. Camber is never right on them, even high dollar ones. If you bought actual struts from Honda for it then your likely fine. Any others then use, needs to be aligned and will need camber bolts.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
actually on a 2003, for the rear it needs camber adjustable rods for the rear. Common issue with CRVs as they get old, the rear camber gets out of alignment. Their about $30

·
Registered
892 Posts
These vehicles rely on the rear springs for the camber setting. When the springs sag, your camber falls out of spec. Adjustable aftermarket upper control arms will allow you to adjust the camber regardless of the spring height.

Mine was squattie and out of spec when I got it. Ended up putting heavy duty shocks and lift springs on the rear. That put my camber back in spec. But if you want stock ride quality, the adjustable control arms are a must.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Mine was out of spec either way. Not just the spring sag when these get old but new shocks/springs do help or can fix the problem if only issue is rear sag.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts