Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
‘15 CRV EX-L
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When using the keyless access do you notice any delay when unlocking the door :: does it immediately unlock as you grab the handle or is there some delay? Sometimes I notice that when I quickly pull on the handle it doesn’t unlock right away, what could be wrong?

·
Registered
491 Posts
When using the keyless access do you notice any delay when unlocking the door :: does it immediately unlock as you grab the handle or is there some delay? Sometimes I notice that when I quickly pull on the handle it doesn’t unlock right away, what could be wrong?
Sometimes there's a delay. Even more so when wearing gloves. As noted in Owners Manual:
• The door might not open if you pull it immediately after gripping the door handle. Grip the handle again and confirm that the door is unlocked before pulling the handle.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Nothing is wrong with your car. Ours usually takes a second or so to unlock after grabbing the handle. I just had to learn to wait a bit.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Mine doesn't immediately unlock if I grab it and try to open it. I have learned to put my hand on the handle and wait until I hear the doors unlock (probably under a second).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts