Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From what I understand, the body styles from 2012 to 2014 are supposed to be the same, but I'm wondering if there are any exterior differences.

I ordered some trim for the side mirrors that was supposed to fit a 2012-2013 CR-V, but it is far too large. I then noticed the listing specified EX and LX. I had just assumed that the EX-L had the same mirrors.

Is the product just made incorrectly or does the EX-L have smaller side mirrors than the EX and LX models?

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
From what I understand, the body styles from 2012 to 2014 are supposed to be the same, but I'm wondering if there are any exterior differences.

I ordered some trim for the side mirrors that was supposed to fit a 2012-2013 CR-V, but it is far too large. I then noticed the listing specified EX and LX. I had just assumed that the EX-L had the same mirrors.

Is the product just made incorrectly or does the EX-L have smaller side mirrors than the EX and LX models?
The product has got to be made incorrectly. As far as I know, the only difference is that the LX has black mirrors and EX/EXL have body colored mirrors.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I did some digging around and discovered that they just don't fit the US version's mirrors-- but the listing didn't mention that.

As far as I can tell, they probably fit the Thai version.

I think I actually like the Thai mirrors better because they fold in electronically and have turn signal lights. It probably wouldn't be feasible to get the folding thing to work, but I'd love to get the ones with the turn signal lights.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts