Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unless I am missing something, does the 2014 CRV's have daytime running lights? I am not talking the spot where you have it on automatic and it comes on in dark conditions.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 2014 CR-V and the running lights always came on as soon as I use the remote access fob. They operated fine until last night - they came on as I approached and unlocked the car as usual, but at the end of my journey the beep sounded as if my lights were on manual, they were not and then when checking, after locking the vehicle the main lights did not stay on their usual few seconds and then when unlocking again, the daylight running lights did not come on...repeated trials and changing settings of leaver and they still don't come on when unlocking the car. They did til last night - what have I done wrong?

·
Registered
5 Posts
hmmm.....

On my 2013 EX-L the Headlights come on when I unlock my car (assuming the control is in AUTO) The DRL's on my 2013 do not operate with the engine off.

·
Registered
149 Posts
are you installing the HID in the HI beam location? If you are, i wouldn't. When i was on 8thCivic, people would just pull the fuse for the DRL when they installed HIDs in the Hi beam but i'm not sure how the light systems are wired in the CRVs.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Not trying to hijack the thread, but since all of you own 2014 model, do you face the TPMS light on issue?

Does the 14-006 fix permanently resolve it? Please share your experience.

Thank you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts