Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
I don't hate it, but it is noisy road noise even rain on the roof is really noisy. Door panels make noise if you lean on them same as the arm rest. ACC. is a POS. and with the oil problem it is a on going problem. The loss of value we are going to take is the big one, I wish I never would have bought its much for all the hype about Honda..... jim

·
Registered
12 Posts
With all the problems in this world, people in poor countries barely have roofs or food. And, your roof on a brand new $30,000 SUV is junk because rain falls on it creating noise. If that's an issue to complain about we have it pretty good. Honda said a fix is coming in November for dilution. Did you read the Consumers Report article that was all over the internet?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rain on the roof is noisy? So, should Honda add a giant sponge on top or something? Does rain bother you when your inside your house?
Better noise insulation, perhaps, so that you don't feel like you're sitting in a giant aluminum can when it rains?

For me, one thing that irritates me is sometimes the doors lock automatically and other times they don't. This is when I go and open the trunk, close it and walk away.

·
Registered
653 Posts
I really like my CRV, but I do hate all the snarky nastiness on some of the threads--much of which is coming from posters who don't even own the vehicle. Wow, nothing better to do than try and provoke dissension.

If I hadn't purchased the HondaCare warranty, I would probably be very worried over the oil dilution problem, and I know I would really hate that.

·
Registered
2018 CR-V EX-L FWD Modern Steel Metallic
1,213 Posts
I figure i'll always find something about any vehicle i own.... unless I can afford a $150,000 vehicle... then there best be nothing to complain about.

unless then, more important things in life to be concerned about about... LOL

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
If you hate your vehicle and then come to a forum to complain about it daily you really have a sad life. Anything that annoys me I get rid of it. Life is way too short to get up and be aggravated every day about something like a car.

Rob

·
Registered
250 Posts
You wonder why they lock threads, If some of make a joke out of peoples problems. I paid for ACC that doesn't work right, other things that work part of the time like the locks , high beam and wipers that don't come on in the rain. Plus noise it is like riding in a tin can and if your oil was rising up on the metal part of the stick, I'm sick for the loss of value we will have since this went main stream, and you make a joke of it.... I see if people have a different view of something than you, they are ridiculed here, nothing constructive just like a child...... jim

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
12,164 Posts
You guys are testing us! :sweat:

That's a nice bike (with all the accessories) but I'm concerned about the white smoke coming out of the basket. :Huh::evil_laug

+++++++

Edit: Jim, not making fun, just keeping it light-hearted. Hondas have always been noisier than average. I remember owners complaining about Acura TLs like the one we owned...

1 - 20 of 191 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.