Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Upon my request my dealer sent me the link to get the printed version of my Honda Touring Manual but it turns out it is the US website and doesn't even allow you to enter a Canadian postal code. I advised them of this and now they say their parts department has to order it but I am awaiting their answer on whether there is a cost or not. There better not be! If there is then I would have asked them to throw it in for free with my vehicle purchase.

Has anyone on here ordered the Canadian manual? Does it cost? Is there a way to order it online? I do have a US address but am not sure I would end up getting the Canadian Touring Manual even if I entered my VIN but might just get the US manual.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Upon my request my dealer sent me the link to get the printed version of my Honda Touring Manual but it turns out it is the US website and doesn't even allow you to enter a Canadian postal code. I advised them of this and now they say their parts department has to order it but I am awaiting their answer on whether there is a cost or not. There better not be! If there is then I would have asked them to throw it in for free with my vehicle purchase.

Has anyone on here ordered the Canadian manual? Does it cost? Is there a way to order it online? I do have a US address but am not sure I would end up getting the Canadian Touring Manual even if I entered my VIN but might just get the US manual.
i ordered one through my dealer in BC. I believe somewhere in the paper manual it says canadian buyers have to go through their dealer instead of online. It's free and very thick

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i ordered one through my dealer in BC. I believe somewhere in the paper manual it says canadian buyers have to go through their dealer instead of online. It's free and very thick
Thanks. Well after I get my free one from the dealer I will try ordering one on the US website using my VIN and US address and see what happens. Then maybe I'll have one for my car and another for my home, or not.

·
Registered
115 Posts
the whole manual is super thick and takes up a ton of room in your glovebox. the regular thin blue one is probably good enough after you fiddle with all the options and set up the car the way you want. I also keep a pdf on my phone for reference just because the big one is so massive. i honestly have not looked at my big manual because i just use my phone in my car.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the whole manual is super thick and takes up a ton of room in your glovebox. the regular thin blue one is probably good enough after you fiddle with all the options and set up the car the way you want. I also keep a pdf on my phone for reference just because the big one is so massive. i honestly have not looked at my big manual because i just use my phone in my car.
Ah, then I won't keep it in my car. I have one on my iPhone too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts