Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

Does your dash rattle?

14124 Views 24 Replies 22 Participants Last post by  BBLee
The forward right corner of my dash vibrates/rattles when you go over bumpy roads. Have any of you noticed this?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
2017 CRV Touring - Pearl White w Black Interior
9,577 Posts
The forward right corner of my dash vibrates/rattles when you go over bumpy roads. Have any of you noticed this?
I have yet to experience a rattle in my 2017. I'd know if I did.. because I am very sensitive to any form of rattle or squeaking and will obsessively track it down. My wife's 2018 Accord had one, and when I tracked it down.. it was an item she had in her glove box, which I simply put into a ziplock and put it back, no more rattle.

· Premium Member
2017 CRV Touring - Pearl White w Black Interior
9,577 Posts
I get what you are saying but the trim on the rear doors comes off just opening and closing the back seat doors.
Not doubting you on this, but I personally have not experienced any issues with rear door trim, or any trim so far. And I DO open and close my doors often :)

My only gripe about any of the trim is the inevitable scuff marks your shoes put on the lower inside door panels. Pretty much true for all modern cars though.. so it comes with the territory.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.