Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Premium Member
2017 CRV Touring - Pearl White w Black Interior
9,577 Posts
I get what you are saying but the trim on the rear doors comes off just opening and closing the back seat doors.
Not doubting you on this, but I personally have not experienced any issues with rear door trim, or any trim so far. And I DO open and close my doors often :)

My only gripe about any of the trim is the inevitable scuff marks your shoes put on the lower inside door panels. Pretty much true for all modern cars though.. so it comes with the territory.

· Premium Member
5,541 Posts
Not doubting you on this, but I personally have not experienced any issues with rear door trim, or any trim so far. And I DO open and close my doors often :)

My only gripe about any of the trim is the inevitable scuff marks your shoes put on the lower inside door panels. Pretty much true for all modern cars though.. so it comes with the territory.
I believe that the doors in your house would get scuffed up if you repeatedly scraped your shoes on them as well. :whistle:

· Registered
1 Posts
2019 CRV developed rattle that seemed to come from center dash when on bumpy roads. Others agreed that rattle was in dash. Turned out the driver side sun visor was not clipped in the holder and the visor clip was rattling on bumps but , like a ventriloquist, the sound was seemingly in the dash. Hope this helps anyone else who may be fooled.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.