Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a dog barrier that will fit in a Honda CR-V 2017? I have a Great Dane/Black Lab rescue and need to find a safe way to travel with him. Also, any recommendations for a safety clip so he doesn't jump out the back with the back door/trunk goes up? Thank you!

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have a siberian husky and have been using this one for quite some time in my CR-V. No problems at all.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I just use a cheap black cargo net with 4 strap fasteners I got on Amazon. I clip it to the bars on both seats and to the panic handles near the ceiling. My dog can still stick his head around it on the passenger side but it keeps him from flying into the front seats on a sharp brake. He could easily get into the front if he really wanted to, but he minds. I think Wreckenmall's idea is better if your dog is more active.

I've taken out the back seats and built a bed in the back and am seriously considering poking a hole in the ceiling and having an eye bolt welded to the ceiling to tie him to as he could fall out the windows if I have them down all the way... Only good if the dog is in a harness....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts