Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I started up my CRV and all of my dome lights went off and won't turn off at all. Not sure why. I had to pull them all out. Anyone know why this might be happening? I would really hate to take it to the dealer for something tiny like this. Also if it matters, they are aftermarket LED bulbs and unfortunately I don't have the stock bulbs any longer.

I am thinking of disconnecting the car's battery and reconnecting it as that seemed to have fixed my stuck compass last year.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Open and close all doors again including rear hatch and try again. My TSX has a delay. The lights go out after 30 seconds or so or after you start driving. Make sure the ceiling switch controlling the lights has not been pushed in the wrong direction. If this does not work, would think more likely some door or hatch is not making a strong enough contact with the switch?

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Open and close all doors again including rear hatch and try again. My TSX has a delay. The lights go out after 30 seconds or so or after you start driving. Make sure the ceiling switch controlling the lights has not been pushed in the wrong direction. If this does not work, would think more likely some door or hatch is not making a strong enough contact with the switch?

^^^^^^^^^^^

1 - 3 of 3 Posts