Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I have seen there was a recall (after a class action lawsuit) for 2007-2009 CRVs. We have a 2010 that appears to be having the same issue. I was wondering if any other 2010 owners have had this happen and if you've had any luck getting Honda to cover the fix or if you had to pay for it yourself. Thanks in advance for any advice!

M.K.

·
Registered
31 Posts
If it's the drivers door the dealer will change out the part. If another door, you need to submit to the class action suit. But I think the suit applicaiton period is over. I did both. I just got my $250 check for the pax door and the driver door was done during an oil change without even asking.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. We've had it in for an oil change and they didn't say anything about it - I wonder if it's because it's a 2010 and outside of the recall. But it wasn't doing anything then either, so hopefully if we take it in just for this they might cover it. Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks for the info. We've had it in for an oil change and they didn't say anything about it - I wonder if it's because it's a 2010 and outside of the recall. But it wasn't doing anything then either, so hopefully if we take it in just for this they might cover it. Fingers crossed!
Oh sorry. I do see you were out of the recall now.

·
Registered
55 Posts
2010 V with 65K miles delivered on 2/2010. The front driver door actuator failed on 11/2/15 and won't lock unless using the key outside. I went to the dealer and they fixed it for free because I have Honda Care. I am not sure if they will do the same if I don't have it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts