Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do they both seem easy to hit with your feet and more easily marked by shoes? Mine look like heck already.

Hopefully there will be a sill accessory with lighting eventually.

·
Registered
653 Posts
It's not you...I noticed foot scuffs on the bottom of the kick panel the 2nd day I owned the car. No clue whether it was me or some clumsy car lot attendant. They show up pretty prominently.

·
Registered
600 Posts
There's is an LED lighted doorsill OEM accessory already. I ordered it an will have it dealer installed soon.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I installed clear paint protection film on the sills. Available on eBay or at Amazon. $30 worth will cover all four.

·
Registered
20 Posts
yep,,, i did the same, 30 bucks for a 12" x 48" roll of scotchgard pro film, enough to do the front and rear doors with some left over. I also cut and put small pieces behind the door handles on both the front doors.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I installed clear paint protection film on the sills. Available on eBay or at Amazon. $30 worth will cover all four.
yep,,, i did the same, 30 bucks for a 12" x 48" roll of scotchgard pro film, enough to do the front and rear doors with some left over. I also cut and put small pieces behind the door handles on both the front doors.
Sounds like a plan. Does the film stick well to that slightly textured plastic?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Do they both seem easy to hit with your feet and more easily marked by shoes? Mine look like heck already.

Hopefully there will be a sill accessory with lighting eventually.
Mine came scratched from dealership itself.Noticed after I took it home unfortunately.
I am still looking for good sill protectors.OEM are too expensive and complex to install.
I like ones with plastic/rubber and black color.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I dis install the film and it came out nice. No pics as I don't have my CRV any longer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts