Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys, my mirror covers/housing got damaged. Can someone help me source them whether they are used or genuine. The mirrors work perfectly. See attached pictures in case it did not describe what I need well enough.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
From your description I am assuming you are not in the States, I would think new from Honda, copies from ebay or used from ebay or a salvage yard.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From your description I am assuming you are not in the States, I would think new from Honda, copies from ebay or used from ebay or a salvage yard.
Thanks, I tried ebay but they only have the entire thing. I only need the covers and was hoping I could find some used that are the same color in good enough condition.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Year? Trim level?

Makes it easier to figure out what we need to find for ya. If a US model looks to be an EX as they are painted. Still need a year though. And if 02-06, the 1st letter of the VIN as it will make a difference.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Interesting, the two online Honda parts sites I looked up only had the assembly listed.

I just followed your link, you linked to a 09 CRV, his is not a 09. If you use the same site and look up a 2nd gen instead of a 3rd gen, the mirror housing is only available as an assembly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts