Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Mine always shows 4 coffee cups (Hybrid) so I did a dozen lane excursions. Still at 4 cups.

Has anyone seen the Attention Monitor lower than 4 cups and under what conditions?

The Enforcer
Dont think I have ever paid any attention to the system supposedly monitoring my attention! 馃槣

Registered
2017 CRV EX AWD
Mine always shows 4 coffee cups (Hybrid) so I did a dozen lane excursions. Still at 4 cups.

Has anyone seen the Attention Monitor lower than 4 cups and under what conditions?
I鈥檝e got mine down to 1 with alerts driving to florida. If your on long drives eithout a stop and an occasional drift on road it will decrease. Once you stop for a bit it resets

Registered
In four yrs of ownership I've only seen it pop up once. My wife's Ouback on the other hand never lets you forget you're being watched.

Super Moderator - How may I help?
In four yrs of ownership I've only seen it pop up once. My wife's Ouback on the other hand never lets you forget you're being watched.
That would drive me crazy!

Super Moderator - How may I help?

Premium Member
2020 CRV EX-L Platinum White Pearl/Ivory
I use the older method, stop every couple of hours, rent some coffee, stop again later and return the coffee. Listen to the ipod or watch the scenery instead of the dash.

Registered
I was on a freeway with no cars visible ahead or behind me. So, I let the CRV "drive" itself for 10 minutes. The vehicle was swerving all over the road, shaking the steering wheel, and beeping. I checked the driver attention display after this, and still at four coffee cups!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts