Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the correct wireing diagram, however, I still can't get my window to roll up. Is it possible that just the driver connector window button went out on the driver dashboard left side so I know it's the wires cuz the wires are broke like eight of them. Now I'm using some other kind of connector to push him out then push him in I still can't get it to work my solution is that I'm taking out the wire connector harness and completely and I'm just going to splice right into the original wires. Then I will know that each wire goes to each wire instead of using some damn connector they don't sell anymore and they don't have

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
PS if anybody's listening is there a way to jump a Honda 99 CRV driver side power window. I cannot believe there's not one video of somebody jumping a power window of a 99 Honda CRV. I see four to five Honda CRV 1999 on the road every day I know that there wires are going bad on their driver door I know it because mine are gone bad. It started with my speaker going in and out and then my window

·
Registered
30 Posts
PS if anybody's listening is there a way to jump a Honda 99 CRV driver side power window. I cannot believe there's not one video of somebody jumping a power window of a 99 Honda CRV. I see four to five Honda CRV 1999 on the road every day I know that there wires are going bad on their driver door I know it because mine are gone bad. It started with my speaker going in and out and then my window
Okay, are you speaking of the wire supply connector into the door where these wires are broken? How are the wires broken, have they been yanked or is the insulation brittle and cracked? If they are, it doesn't mean they're not working. I would ignore if so, and see if you have power and ground to your window switch assembly first. Just make sure none of the pins are coming out of that supply connector and there is no corrosion. Using a test light would be best for that supply to let you know if the system can supply amperage needed. Bright light good. Dim light, you start tracing back to supply to door. As far as jumping the motor, find the supply plug to motor, disconnect, and jump power and ground directly. Switching the supply polarity or changing the pins being touched with power and ground will, one way make it go up, and the other down. Lastly, if that insulation is cracked and showing bare wire, use electrical tape to separate and protect. Good luck, let us know how you're progressing

1 - 3 of 3 Posts