Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking at purchasing a 2008 CR-V. As I did with my 2004 CR-V, I'll need to have brackets installed which will allow me to move my driver side seat back further, to accommodate my relatively long legs.

Looking for anyone who has experience doing this with a 2008 CR-V and what make/model of brackets you got for this. Thanks.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I did this with my 2005, just a few weeks ago. Me is 1.95, long legs. Made by a small company who makes special things in peoples' vehicles. Cost around 300. Just a tilted and replaced frame that sits underneath the original chair. So the shortest distance becomes more away from the wheel because the chair is placed backward.
TOTAL different experience from standard,..i will recommend it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm looking at purchasing a 2008 CR-V. As I did with my 2004 CR-V, I'll need to have brackets installed which will allow me to move my driver side seat back further, to accommodate my relatively long legs.

Looking for anyone who has experience doing this with a 2008 CR-V and what make/model of brackets you got for this. Thanks.
Where did you get the brackets for your 04?

I have a 05 crv and even with the chair all the way back, its cramped, and im not even a really tall guy

·
Registered
1 Posts
I did this with my 2005, just a few weeks ago. Me is 1.95, long legs. Made by a small company who makes special things in peoples' vehicles. Cost around 300. Just a tilted and replaced frame that sits underneath the original chair. So the shortest distance becomes more away from the wheel because the chair is placed backward.
TOTAL different experience from standard,..i will recommend it.
Where did you get your brackets for your 2005?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts