Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't recall this happening last winter...but this winter...
I usually leave the front seats on the lowest heat selection in the cold weather. However, I've been noticing that lately when I turn the vehicle on, the driver's seat sometimes is off, but the passenger is on.
I can manually turn the driver's back on, but about 50% of the time on the next start, it will be off (but pass still on).

From my reading of the manual, it will gradually decrease setting to off (depending on temperature), but it is supposed to turn back on next start. That only seems be happening on one seat.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Come on guys the title of this post should have garnered some clever quips by now.

Seriously, I would take the car to the dealer to have it checked out. It is not working correctly, maybe a loose wire.

·
Registered
52 Posts
My CR-V loves to turn off the heated seats on it's own. I think it's a power issue, the two front seats on full blast and the rear window defroster will cause energy savings programming to take over.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts