Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YAY! My 1st post so here we go.. I've had my 98' CRV in the family since it was new and I'm stumped on this one. When I use the keyless entry to unlock the driver's side only everything is ok initially. The door will unlock, the interior light will illuminate and the little amber light (around the ignition switch) will also light up. When I open the door manually with out having to use the keyfob, the dome light will not illuminate (although the ignition switch ring will light).. When I unlock the driver's door with the keyfob and leave the door open the system doesn't recognize that the door has been opened and will lock itself after it times out. I just thought it could be the faulty door switch and swapped it with the one of the other doors and is did not remedy the problem. I'm just wondering if anybody else has had the same problem and could point me in the right direction. Thank you everybody.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All the other doors work perfectly. So I assume the swapped switch was ok. Ill try another just to verify.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts