Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone experience early wear (scrapes, discoloration) on black WT front floor mats?

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
That's not good, especially for the price. I bought some Lloyd's carpeted mats and they were so poorly made that I'm about to throw them in the trash and put the worn out old carpeted CR-V mats back in. (And shame on @carid for ignoring my complaint sent to them, as the seller, and never responding!)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Mine have been in several years and are ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
264 Posts
I have a 2016 with Weathertech mats front and rear. The heel of my right foot has worn through two mats already. They sent me a free replacement after the first. The WT quality doesn't seem to be what it once was.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
I have a 2014 CR-V EX that has had WeatherTech FloorLiners and a WeatherTech cargo mat since shortly after I bought it new.

I just went out and checked, and the front passenger side and rear seat mats are fine.
The cargo mat has a bit of a "roll" on one side, but looking at the mat it appears to have slid slightly towards the rear. I moved it back into place.
The driver's side front mat has a little bit of an inward roll on the door side about 6 inches forward of the seat.
The heel section is not worn through.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I replaced the WT with the original CRV mats. So far so good.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I like the 3D MAXpider because they don't curl. The mats are custom fitted and cling tightly to the carpet.
Here's a user YouTube video comparing them to WeatherTech.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts