Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Listing says For Honda CRV CR-V 2007-2018 Car Floor Mats custom 3D Carpets Waterproof pads

It took a month to arrive. It took its sweet time from Beijing EMS to arrive to Customs. But once it did, i got it delivered in a single day.
Went to clean the car and tested these out. It's the perfect fit. It has a rubberized leather-like texture on the top and cushioned. It's molded to fit the curves on and around the floor. On the back, it's carpet. They also have small velcro strips attached to the edges so the liners will not move.

All in all I'm pretty pleased with the quality. For $45 It's better than I expected.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
looks nice in your vehicle.:thumb:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Do they have an strong odor?
They are certainly 'GROOVY' seriously, they almost match the pattern in the seat cushions.

Interesting, and certainly affordable.

If they cover, protect, and don't slip.. that's what counts!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do they have an strong odor?
They are certainly 'GROOVY' seriously, they almost match the pattern in the seat cushions.

Interesting, and certainly affordable.

If they cover, protect, and don't slip.. that's what counts!
There was a rubber smell when i unpacked them(They had been inside a plastic package all taped up for a month!). Once I let them out in fresh air, 2 hrs later it didn't smell at all.
I've had them for a cpl of days now. Pretty good so far. Not slippery at all and there is a padding where my right foot rests. You can see in the picture it's like a raised modular type of thing(rectangular) which makes my foot not slide at all. Also, traps the dirt in them.

I do agree with you. I didn't really notice the pattern until i had them installed. Opened the door and the pattern of the floor mats matched the seats perfectly.

·
Registered
489 Posts
There was a rubber smell when i unpacked them(They had been inside a plastic package all taped up for a month!). Once I let them out in fresh air, 2 hrs later it didn't smell at all.
I've had them for a cpl of days now. Pretty good so far. Not slippery at all and there is a padding where my right foot rests. You can see in the picture it's like a raised modular type of thing(rectangular) which makes my foot not slide at all. Also, traps the dirt in them.

I do agree with you. I didn't really notice the pattern until i had them installed. Opened the door and the pattern of the floor mats matched the seats perfectly.
i see you installed the door sill scuff plates the same way i did. Someone on here said its backwards, that the black plastic part should be toward the front.. even though Honda instructions show otherwise..

·
Registered
72 Posts
I've had these for the last winter and found that for the price, they are great.
The material is quite supple which I like because unlike more robust mats that are more rigid / plasticky, they are not noisy when you move your feet around.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I actually LIKE the OEM mats. They were included in the base price of my '18 CRV EX, but I live in Texas with no road salt. It beats being asked to pay $200 for the OEM mats for my previous car, a RAV4. (I didn't buy them... I bought a $28 set from Walmart instead)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i see you installed the door sill scuff plates the same way i did. Someone on here said its backwards, that the black plastic part should be toward the front.. even though Honda instructions show otherwise..
Yeah it's personal preference I guess. It's your car so do as you please with it.

I actually LIKE the OEM mats. They were included in the base price of my '18 CRV EX, but I live in Texas with no road salt. It beats being asked to pay $200 for the OEM mats for my previous car, a RAV4. (I didn't buy them... I bought a $28 set from Walmart instead)
Yeah mine didn't include anything mainly because I got 2.5K off msrp. So, they stripped the car to its basics lol
But that's okay. I bought the car because i liked it.

·
Registered
203 Posts

Not bad at all.. thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where did you get your mats?

I just bought a CR-V 2 months ago and I am looking for these exact type of floor mats and a cargo net for the back hatch area. Can you tell me where you got these and even better the model # or any other identifying information. Thank you, Debbie

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I just bought a CR-V 2 months ago and I am looking for these exact type of floor mats and a cargo net for the back hatch area. Can you tell me where you got these and even better the model # or any other identifying information. Thank you, Debbie
Here you go Debbie! I bought it from ebay.
They come direct from China so it will take about a month to arrive.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-Honda-CRV-CR-V-2007-2018-Car-Floor-Mats-custom-3D-Carpets-Waterproof-pads/282797315095?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&var=582106687796&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

And you will want these too. They will protect your door sills from scratches:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/4-PCS-Stainless-Steel-Door-Sill-Scuff-Plate-Cover-for-HONDA-CR-V-CRV-2017-2018/112718160745?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

·
Registered
489 Posts
Here you go Debbie! I bought it from ebay.
They come direct from China so it will take about a month to arrive.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-Honda-CRV-CR-V-2007-2018-Car-Floor-Mats-custom-3D-Carpets-Waterproof-pads/282797315095?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&var=582106687796&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

And you will want these too. They will protect your door sills from scratches:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/4-PCS-Stainless-Steel-Door-Sill-Scuff-Plate-Cover-for-HONDA-CR-V-CRV-2017-2018/112718160745?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
I have and extra set of the door sill plates if anyone wants. 2-3 day shipping

1 - 20 of 22 Posts