Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why can I not edit my post #3 in that thread? I get an error that says something like "Ooops, there was a problem". Thanks.

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
10,804 Posts
Please send a link to the posts/topics when you have these issues. :giggle:

Didn't find it just now (I'm limited on time) but PM me with the changes you want & I'll take care of it.

Your issue might have resolved itself. Yesterday, the site was acting wonky...avatars not showing for 45 seconds and replays took a long time to post...

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In the Gen 5 Forum, thread "Best - most hidden hitch" my post #3.......

#3 1 day ago (Edited)
Curt #13397........only part you see is the receiver, crossbar is completely hidden.

View attachment 134994

It says "Edited" not "Edit".......clicking on "edited" gives a message "Ooops, there was a problem". I need to edit the attachment but when I click the attachment link, it again says "Ooops, there was a problem". Thanks.

·
Administrator
513 Posts
The post was once edited. Your account is not able to see the edits is all. Post edits expire after 24 ours. If you need to make edits you can send me the edits you need made on the post. And the link to the post if its not the one above.
-Philip

1 - 4 of 4 Posts