Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lots of members (including me) have to choose "other" for their CR-V color.

Can someone who has access to editing the site enter the new US colors POLISHED METAL METALLIC and OPAL SAGE METALLIC along with any other known missing colors to the drop down list?

·
Premium Member
3,666 Posts

Can someone who has access to editing the site enter the new US colors POLISHED METAL METALLIC and OPAL SAGE METALLIC along with any other known missing colors to the drop down list?
I will pass this along to Larry (spdrcr5) and get it sorted out.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yeah, i had to pick other - my car is the new 2010 colour 'premium pearl white'

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is this an impossible task? Maybe no more lines for entries? If it would require a redesign might I suggest making it so after choosing the year it populates the colors with only those that apply to that year? Different regions would need to be taken into consideration but it would eliminate people choosing the wrong color like I've noticed when there are a few variations like silver or black the wrong one is chosen. Then maybe an option to override and put in your own custom color for those who repainted or for omissions and when a new color has been introduced.

Also I think location should be a required field. I constantly see newbies and even veterans posting questions that cannot be answered correctly without knowing where they are located. The situation promotes a lot of misinformation and is detrimental to the quality of the site.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Can we ever get this done??????????????????????????????????????????

·
Administrator
289 Posts
Yes, please list the colors anything else that you feel is missing and I will get it taken care of.

Thanks

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well so far from this thread we have the following missing:

POLISHED METAL METALLIC
OPAL SAGE METALLIC
premium pearl white

Can you get these up and if anyone has more add them later?

·
Administrator
289 Posts
I just through the US CR-V configurator so I could compare the 9 colors and see which were not on our site. I have added the 3 missing colors that I found. They are now there for anyone to choose.

Sorry for the delay, we miss things sometimes.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I just through the US CR-V configurator so I could compare the 9 colors and see which were not on our site. I have added the 3 missing colors that I found. They are now there for anyone to choose.

Sorry for the delay, we miss things sometimes.
Thanks for adding opal sage metallic. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts