Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I'm new here, I have a 2015 CRV 2.2lt I-Dtec AWD. Looking for a step by step guide/diagrams etc... to remove EGR pipe. I have the pipe, gaskets and seals to complete the job. The guide would give me piece of mind and help mitigate against problems or any unnecessary work.
Thanks in advance Kevin.

·
Super Moderator
2018 EX-L fwd
1,468 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Click on your avatar, Vehicle Information - complete info so that it appears every time you post. Helps everyone when questions are asked.

Several ways to handle your problem.

First of all, click on the 3 dots next to your avatar, Advanced Search - fill in particulars of your problem, hit Send, then wait for all relevant responses.

Can also do the ubiquitous Google Search, like this:

Good luck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you see which part of the pipe has cracked? Have a picture of it etc?
I’ve no pictures. It’s deep in there. Need to remove a lot of infrastructure and drain coolant to get to it. The fumes are coming from that location. I recon I’m only going to remove it all once.

I’ve no pictures. It’s deep in there. Need to remove a lot of infrastructure and drain coolant to get to it. The fumes are coming from that location. I recon I’m only going to remove it all once.
Also. Thank you for the extra info( video, parts catalogue) etc…much appreciated

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well done buddy! What was the symptoms (other than the smell?) If you don't mind me asking.
To be honest not many symptoms. Apart from the smell in the cab and exhaust fumes from the engine bay while waiting at the gate after driving home. With the windows down at very low speed I could sometimes hear a hissing sound on accelerating. In general the engine bay was very sooty especially under the air box when changing fuel filter. Performance seems up a little and running a little quieter after replacement (possibly just in my head)
Hope this helps.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts