Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just returned home from leaving my 2017 CRV at the dealership for a week. My touch screen went black, and all functions that go along with it were not operational. I have just over 9000 miles on this car. This is the THIRD new car I have had serious electrical/computer problems with. I had to sell the other two cars, as they were not safe and apparently could not be repaired. I want to make sure that this does not happen again to me. How can I be sure that my car will be covered under a "lemon law", or covered in any way for replacement should I continue to have problems??? Is there a place to register these problems? The dealership offered no explanation at all - just that "this happens".

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
the infotainment system is not a safety matter but theres this thing called a warranty. That's what it's there for. No reason to jump to lemon laws and such. TAKE IT TO THE DEALER.

As for your previous vehicles having safety issues that couldnt be fixed, that's COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE. ANYTHING can be fixed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.