Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a brand new 2018 CRV EX in December. As of the date of this post it only has 520 miles.

- First issue was brake pedal not compressing at start up, causing the engine not to start when I pushed the start button. This happens in the morning.

- The next issue is electrical failure of - ACC, LKAS, Road Mitigation, collision brake assist, etc. This happens without rhyme or reason and all of the beeps and alerts will suddenly start going off while driving highway speeds. I've had to pull over on a busy highway because of this.

- The "Brake System Failure" light is illuminated on the dash (the one next to the check engine).

- The touchscreen goes black and the only way to bring it back (for a short time at least) is to turn the volume knob up or down. The screen will come back for about a minute or so and then it goes black again.

- Sometimes the steering wheel will forcibly turn itself about 45 or so degrees to the right or left without any input from driver. This has happened three times now when pulling into parking places. When it happens I have no control over the steering.

- Gas fume smell in cabin.

- remote start doesn't work at all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.