Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I recently installed an RV6 downpipe for my 19 CRV.

We triple checked everything, but I’m still getting an emissions code. P2A01. Does anyone have any experience with this, or any ideas on how to get rid of it?

I’m also using a KTuner v2 for a custom tune, but when I reached out to KTuner about blocking this code, they told me I would have to wait until it may be added in a future update.

I really like the downpipe, but I don’t really want to drive around with an orange glow on my dash all day. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you contacted RV6?
Idk why that wasn't my first thought when I had the problem, but thanks for the common sense. I reached out to them, and they offered me a solution. Thanks!

In case anyone else has this problem in the future: there are two ways to fix it. 1) loosen the defouler two turns, to separate it a bit more, or 2) buy a second defouler and stack it with the existing one, also to separate the sensor a bit more.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Figured I would update this in case anyone sees this in the future: KTuner implemented a way to disable the error code today. Tested and working great. No more need for a loose defouler!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Figured I would update this in case anyone sees this in the future: KTuner implemented a way to disable the error code today. Tested and working great. No more need for a loose defouler!
nice! I thought that fix was super random lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts