Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
From Samsung: Please kindly take note that as of June 1, 2020 MirrorLink & Car mode Service Support for Samsung devices will no longer be available. Samsung will no longer provide support or updates for the MirrorLink / Car Mode Service after June 1, 2020

This is awful since I have a 2016 CRV and use both apps all the time.

·
Administrator
3,436 Posts
The support or updates wont happen but the system will still work. Until Android does something to kill it off. Android auto is really taking over.

·
Registered
275 Posts
From Samsung: Please kindly take note that as of June 1, 2020 MirrorLink & Car mode Service Support for Samsung devices will no longer be available. Samsung will no longer provide support or updates for the MirrorLink / Car Mode Service after June 1, 2020

This is awful since I have a 2016 CRV and use both apps all the time.
I couldn't ever find any mirrorlink apps that were worthwhile. Which ones are you using?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I couldn't ever find any mirrorlink apps that were worthwhile. Which ones are you using?
Car Mode for text messages and calls
Sygic for nav - maps on the screen
X Live (slacker radio) for music
Rock Scout - to combine all the music apps together into one screen (xm, Pandora, x live, etc)

·
Registered
47 Posts
If you have an EX or EX-L and an iPhone, search this forum for the beta CarPlay software update making the rounds.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts