Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good members..........i cannot condone the callous disregard american honda has for it's owners. They will not even answer a personal letter regarding the escalating oil dilution problem.
Each time i get in my crv, i cannot wonder, will this drive destroy my engine.
So, i dumped the crv for a 2018 rav4.
Problem solved......peace of mind.

[

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good members..........i cannot condone the callous disregard american honda has for it's owners. They will not even answer a personal letter regarding the escalating oil dilution problem.
Each time i get in my crv, i cannot wonder, will this drive destroy my engine.
So, i dumped the crv for a 2018 rav4.
Problem solved......peace of mind.

[
My daughters 2018, 80000 miles, 1.5 turbo, just burned up a turbo, 2400 bucks, this is going to be resolved one way or another, oil has been compromised by gas, turbo is oil and water cooled, a turbo should last 150000 miles and cost 1500 to 1700 to fix, dont know how they are coming up with 2400 bucks, hope they are not trying to take advantage of a young woman!!

·
Super Moderator
1997, 2002, 2017 my expertese lies there
5,018 Posts
lets keep it OD out of the equation, to a bare minimal (touchy topic for people) not my rule

·
Super Moderator - How may I help?
3,675 Posts
This is in the "Dear Honda" area.

·
Super Moderator - How may I help?
3,675 Posts
Can you maybe answer in plain English?
I am not sure who you are addressing, but posts in this section of the forum are designated as being written to Honda... (Hence the Title: "Dear Honda") Not that we have any proof that Honda reps read this, but it is a place for owners to write their thoughts about Hondas, hoping that they will be heard.

·
Floatin' Pizza Slices
4,757 Posts
Thread doesnt pertain to "Dear Honda".

Locked.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.